Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jacqueline Rush Lee in Fiber Arts and Papercraft



Alum Jacqueline Rush Lee has artwork featured in the 2009 September/October issue of FIBER ARTS Magazine. Anthologia (artwork pictured above) is featured under the “Re-Visionaries” Sampling section while Flutter and Unfurled are featured on the website.

Also nine selections from Jacqueline Rush Lee’s book sculpture series from 2000 - 2008 are featured in PAPERCRAFT: Design and Art With Paper, Gestalten Press, Germany. PAPERCRAFT is an extensive survey on the insatiable trend of innovative art and design work crafted from paper.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that the last time I was in Honolulu (March 2007) I saw these fabulous sculptures on King St. in a window where I used to go outlet shopping for shoes (gosh I forget the name of the place, ug) anyway, saw these fabulous sculptures of books and it is exciting to see that Jacqueline's work is getting out there.

    ReplyDelete